A Society based on legtimate rights, justice, honesty, social sensitivity and
a culture of service in which all are self-reliant.
We in Astha commit ourselves to :
- Continue to identify with and work along the economically and socially deprieved , the physically and mentally challenged starting with children , so that they became educated, skill and aware
- Enable them to be self-reliant and enjoy a healthy , dignified and sustainable quality of life.
- And to that end , act as a resource to and collaborate with other agencies, Government or Non-governmental, as well as suitably intervene in policy formulation
- To provide education to underprivileged children in India
Astha has extended its services to the needy and disables throughout Indid.
- Sponsoring education for poor and disable children in various schools
- Providingnon-formal education and material support
- Skill training and rehabilitation of disabled persons,destitute women and children
- Family welfare and health hygiene programmes
- Basic education
- Vocational training such as : Masala, pickle and Papad making Cutting and Tailoring Carpentary
Knitting and Embroidery
Electrical and Electronics Operations