- Create a healthy environment in which people have the opportunity and empowerment they need to build lives of self reliance.
- Empowerment of women by imparting knowledge, information and training.
- A social awareness campaign will be launched to make the youth reasonable and to assume responsibility for themselves in though
- Night shelters for the street children.
- Free education to 5000 poor students in various schools every year all over India.
- Computer training for 1000 poor and deserving students every year and enable them to stand on their feet.
- Vocational training such as printing technology and screen printing for the youths.
- Create nation wide social awareness campaign and to elimate social evils.
- A dedication towards poverty eradication.
- A fight against illiteracy.
- A race against AIDS and Environment pollution.
- March towards a better India.
Registered Under Societies Registration Act of1860 No.40716
Mailing Address- 91A, Ground Floor, Adchini(Near Dargah), New Delhi-110017
Mobile - +91 (0) 9971030629, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org